The International Conference on Applications and Innovations in Mobile Computing (AIMoC) is dedicated to state of the art research and innovation on mobile computing and its applications including services. Following the success of the first AIMoC 2014 and second AIMoC 2015 in Kolkata, India, the third conference will also be held at Kolkata, India and will be organized by Jadavpur University. It attempts to create a forum bringing together academic researchers and professionals to jointly explore in the fascinating area of Mobile Computing, Health Care and other Applications, and Convergence of Wireless Sensors and Cloud Computing technologies. The conference is poised to include high-quality contributed papers revealing the latest in several facets of wireless, mobile and cloud computing research, to demonstrate exciting health care and other applications and services from renowned industry houses, and to engage participants in world class tutorials.
AIMoC 2016 will be held at the Jadavpur University , Kolkata, India, from February 10, 2016 – February 12, 2016. The conference will include a highly selective technical program consisting of submitted papers, a small set of invited papers on important and timely topics from well-known leaders in the field.
Authors are invited to submit full papers presenting new research work related to the recent applications of mobile computing. All submissions must describe original results that are not published.
Specific topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
- Cloud computing
- Cross-layer optimization of wireless systems
- Machine learning for network applications
- Mobility and location management
- Security, Trust and Privacy in network and cloud environment
- Mobile Social Networking
- Content Distribution
- Mobile network traffic engineering, performance, and optimization
- Distributed systems aspects of mobile computing
- Transaction processing in mobile environments
- Energy efficiency in mobile systems
- Approaches, and technologies for dealing with big data in mobile computing
- Integration of cloud computing and mobile computing
- Mobile services usage data analysis and pattern recognition
- Regulatory, societal, legal, and ethical issues of mobile computing
- Provisioning of mobile services
- Resource provisioning in cloud
- Personalization and context awareness in mobile computing
- Body Area Networks
- Cloud composition, orchestration, federation
- Mobile multimedia services and applications
- Mobile software engineering and management
- Healthcare applications using handheld devices
- Innovative applications and experiences in Cloud Computing for Health care and Emerging Markets
Submitted manuscripts should be structured as technical papers and may not exceed 6 letter size (8.5 x 11) pages including figures, tables and references using the IEEE format for conference proceedings (print area of 6-1/2 inches (16.51 cm) wide by 8-7/8 inches (22.51 cm) high, two-column format with columns 3-1/16 inches (7.85 cm) wide with a 3/8 inch (0.81 cm) space between them, single-spaced 10-point Times fully justified text). File templates are available at: IEEE.
Submissions not conforming to these guidelines may be returned without review. Authors should submit the manuscript in PDF format and make sure that the file will print on a printer that uses letter size (8.5 x 11) paper.
Manuscript submission has started. The submission site is now online at EDAS-AIMoC. Alternatively, log into EDAS, select 'Submit paper' and then 'AIMoC2016'. Electronic submissions must be in the form of a readable PDF file. Manuscripts must be received by
September 30, 2015 October 30, 2015
All papers will be published in conference proceedings and will be submitted for indexing to major databases.
Extended version of selected papers will be considered for publication in -
Special Issue on "Big data, Smart Health and Health Informatics" of International Journal of "Telemedicine and Clinical Research" published by InderScience Publications.
Special Issue on "Smart Home" of the Journal "Information" published online by MDPI.
- 1. Paper Submission Date:
September 30, 2015 October 30, 2015
- 2. Paper Acceptance Notification:
November 30, 2015 December 23, 2015
- 3. Camera Ready Submission:
December 15, 2015 January 04, 2016 January 10, 2016